We want to:
- Give children with complex needs meaningful access to the arts, through multisensory and kinaesthetic approaches to learning.
- Develop creativity, identity, communication skills and self-awareness.
- Increase confidence and self-esteem in pupils
- Jointly develop emergent curriculum approaches and professional practice across two SEN Schools.
- Give a greater understanding (unlocking)of the world, themes, places and ideas.
- Instill greater independence and skills for life, with a focus on transition.
- Learning across a range of subjects, including maths, PSHE and physics as well as learning art skills, terminology and methods.
- Enhance progression routes, work experience placements and internships.
- Grow engagement with the cultural life of their school and their city.
- Leave some space to be surprised with unexpected outcomes.